Be it to save space or just because a program you once needed is now not of use anymore, you might just need to uninstall a program. Windows 8 offers the uninstall feature that is handy and easy! Please go through the below instructions on How to Uninstall a program in Windows 8. (How to uninstall a program in Windows 10)
Uninstall a program from the start screen:
The program that you wan to uninstall, if you have placed it on the start screen, you can right away uninstall it from the start screen.
1. Press and hold the tile/icon or right click the tile
2. Tap or click on uninstall
Uninstall a desktop program:
1. Point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click on Search. (If you are using a touch screen, swipe in from the right edge of the screen and tap on Search
2. Type Control Panel in the Search box
3. Go to View by
4. Select Large Icons, then tap or click on Programs and features
5. Tap or click the program, and then tap or click Uninstall
So that is how easy it is to uninstall a program in Windows 8.