Hi Jane, Welcome to Gethelp!
How To Disable Plugins /Add-Ons / Extensions In Multiple Browsers:
Choose the one from the below list which is applicable for the browser that you installed.
A) Internet Explorer - To turn off add–ons
- Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Internet Explorer icon on the taskbar.
- Click the Tools button , and then click Manage add-ons.
- Under Show, click All add-ons, and then select the add-on you want to turn off.
- Click Disable, and then click Close. Refer the below mentioned link for further assistance-
B) Google Chrome:
- Click the menu icon "≡" at the top right of the browser window, choose "Tools" and choose "Extensions" to open a new "Options" tab.
- Uncheck "Enabled" to disable an extension, or click "Remove" to delete it completely.
- Click the "Disable" link under the plugin you want to disable.
C) Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox buttonOn the menu bar, click on the Tools menuAt the top of the Firefox window, click on the Tools menu, and then click Add-ons. ...
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select the add-on you wish to remove.
- Click the Remove button.
Hope the information provided is helpful. Revert back if you need further help.